Working with federal agencies, Analysts at Maher & Maher play an important role in helping implement workforce development initiatives across the country. They work on projects that develop and deliver varied and innovative outreach, technical assistance, and training solutions for clients. These solutions include change management strategies, technical assistance guides and materials, online learning platforms and web-based training, and in-person facilitation and training. Maher & Maher’s projects focus on a range of topics, such as apprenticeship, competency models, youth programs, sector strategies, and others, that are critical to workforce development today.
This Analyst position will be part of a team working on a national, large-scale project focused on apprenticeship and work-based learning. The Analyst will have a wide-range of responsibilities that will include supporting tasks and projects; supporting and contributing to technical assistance materials; and supporting virtual and in-person events.
· At least 2 years of professional work experience, but additional years of experience is preferred.
· Experience working in a team environment.
· Prior work experience related to the workforce development, education, economic development, or human services fields is preferred.
· Prior work experience in consulting context, with federal government agencies, and/or with technical assistance is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with demonstrated ability to express complex ideas clearly.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
· Strong analytical capabilities.
· Ability to manage work on multiple, concurrent projects.
· Resourceful and capable in anticipating problems and effectively resolving challenges.
· Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all organizational levels.
· Ability to work effectively as a member of a diverse team.
· Desire to learn new things and apply the latest trends and technologies to your work.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Must be located within commuting distance of downtown Washington, DC.
** To apply, please submit your resume to our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org **
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.