Analyst/Project Manager - Remote Position anywhere in the U.S.
Position Location: Remote Position
The Analyst/Project Manager will work on a variety of State and Regional practice initiatives as well as assist with workforce development and education projects within the practice. This individual will develop and maintain project plans and assume day-to-day project administration responsibilities as well as complete project-related work, as appropriate.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project-related duties, as directed by the Project Manager
- Prepare and update project plans
- Schedule client/internal team meetings and calls
- Ensure project site is created in Sharepoint and own its organization and content
- Take minutes during client meetings/calls in Sharepoint
- Ensure the final versions of all project docs are on Sharepoint
- Create and maintain monthly functional project financial reports, based on reports generated by corporate office, as needed
- Ensure that periodic project reports are completed and sent to client, as required
- Review and validate time in timecard system, if requested by Project Manager
- Review and approve invoices, if requested by Project Manager
- Coordinate client billing with corporate office, if requested by Project Manager
- Practice-related duties, as directed by the Practice Director
- Drive completion of marketing deliverables
- Manage timeline and needed resources
- Complete follow up with content authors
- Coordinate conference registration and sponsorships
- Maintain State & Regional Practice calendar of events in Sharepoint
- Prepares quality technical assistance and training materials, as requested
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Two or more years of experience working in the workforce system at the state or local level
- Two or more years of experience working on complex projects, particularly in the state, or local workforce development, adult education and/or training arenas
- Experience in managing projects utilizing technology to meet client technical assistance needs (websites, communities of practice, SharePoint, virtual events, and social media).
- Experience working on teams
- Strong background in project management, including developing and assisting with the management of project plans, and monitoring deliverables, resources and budgets against contract requirements.
- Demonstrated exceptional communication and analytical skills, with ability to express complex ideas clearly and positively, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly proficient in attention to detail and accuracy, particularly in developing and maintaining project plans, timelines, reports, and proposals, as well as editing and proofing documents.
- Must exhibit a professional manner and mature judgment, maintain a high level of confidentiality, as well as have a high level of interpersonal and customer service skills to handle time-sensitive and high pressure situations.
- Strong organizational skills including goal setting, prioritization, time management, and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Flexibility to work beyond regular hours on an as needed basis to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint along with a familiarity with MS Project.
Submit Your Application