Maher & Maher is at the forefront of efforts to expand apprenticeship across the country, working with agencies at the federal, state, and local levels. Apprenticeship is a proven approach for businesses to prepare workers for highly-skilled jobs across all sectors. Community colleges, workforce boards, and other intermediaries are increasingly involved in apprenticeship – and states are working to integrate apprenticeship strategies into their education, workforce, and economic development systems.
Maher & Maher is looking to expand its team of professionals working on apprenticeship projects by filling a new Apprenticeship Senior Analyst/Consultant position. This position will have a wide-range of responsibilities that will include managing projects and teams; developing technical assistance products; planning and facilitating in-person and virtual events; and working with multiple stakeholders. At the core of this work is a commitment to fostering and maintaining strong client relationships and ensuring high-quality products and services are delivered on time.
· At least 6 years of professional experience, with at least 3 years of experience in the workforce development or education field. Additional years of professional experience is desired.
· Demonstrated understanding of apprenticeship programs and work-based learning.
· Demonstrated experience managing teams.
· Demonstrated experience managing projects in the workforce development or education field.
· Demonstrated experience with technical assistance and training activities.
· Previous consulting experience preferred, but not required.
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with ability to express complex ideas clearly.
· Highly organized and detail oriented, with strong analytical capabilities.
· A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to lead project activities.
· Ability to manage work on multiple, concurrent projects.
· Resourceful and capable in anticipating problems and effectively resolving challenges.
· Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all organizational levels.
· Capability to build and maintain strong client relationships, with a focus on customer satisfaction.
· Ability to work effectively as a member of a diverse team.
· Desire to learn new things and apply the latest trends and technologies to your work.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Master’s degree in a related field (such as public administration, public policy, or business administration) is preferred.
· Anywhere in the United States.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.