Maher & Maher is at the forefront of efforts to expand apprenticeship across the country, working with agencies at the federal, state, and local levels. Maher & Maher is looking to expand its team of professionals working on apprenticeship and work-based learning projects by filling multiple new positions including Senior Analysts and Consultants.
The individuals selected for these positions will be part of a team working on a national, large-scale project focused on industry engagement around apprenticeship and work-based learning. This position will have a wide-range of responsibilities, such as developing industry engagement strategies; working with multiple partners and stakeholders; training on apprenticeship, work-based learning, and business engagement; and developing technical assistance and resource materials. At the core of Maher’s work is a commitment to fostering and maintaining strong client relationships and ensuring high-quality products and services are delivered on time.
· At least 6 years of related professional experience. Additional years of professional experience is desired.
· Demonstrated industry knowledge and experience, such as experience with business engagement or industry associations.
· Demonstrated understanding of apprenticeship programs and/or work-based learning programs in the private sector.
· Demonstrated experience managing projects and teams.
· Previous experience with technical assistance and training activities preferred, but not required.
· Previous consulting experience preferred, but not required.
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with ability to express complex ideas clearly.
· Highly organized and detail oriented, with strong analytical capabilities.
· A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to lead project activities.
· Ability to manage work on multiple, concurrent projects.
· Resourceful and capable in anticipating problems and effectively resolving challenges.
· Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all organizational levels.
· Capability to build and maintain strong client relationships, with a focus on customer satisfaction.
· Ability to work effectively as a member of a diverse team.
· Desire to learn new things and apply the latest trends and technologies to your work.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Master’s degree in a related field (such as public administration, public policy, or business administration) is preferred.
· Anywhere in the United States.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.