Maher & Maher is expanding its team and is hiring a Consultant to support our work for various federal, state and local workforce and youth programs to help these organizations advance customer-centric models. The Consultant will play a key role in developing and advancing varied and complex outreach, technical assistance, and training solutions and contribute to the design of technical assistance strategies, strategic planning, facilitation and training delivery, and writing technical assistance products like staff guides, online learning, web-based tutorials, virtual events, and reports. At the core of this work is a commitment to fostering and maintaining strong client relationships and ensuring high-quality products and services are delivered on time and on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree in a related field (such as education, public administration, public policy, or business administration) is preferred.
- At least 7 years of professional experience, with at least 3 years of experience in the workforce development or education field. Additional years of professional experience is desired.
- Understanding of workforce programs and WIOA polices and requirements is desired.
- Demonstrated experience working with and managing teams.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects in workforce development or related field.
- Demonstrated experience leading technical assistance and training activities.
- Previous consulting experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent oral communication skills with ability to express complex ideas clearly.
- Strong writing capabilities and ability to edit others work.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with strong analytical capabilities.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to lead project activities.
- Ability to manage work on multiple, concurrent projects
- Resourceful and capable in anticipating problems and effectively resolving challenges.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Capability to build and maintain strong client relationships, with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a diverse team.
- Desire to learn new things and apply the latest trends and technologies to your work.
Maher & Maher is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.