Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Managers play a critical role in helping Maher & Maher’s clients get results. At the core of the Senior Project Manager’s work is a commitment to fostering and maintaining strong client relationships and ensuring high-quality products and services are delivered on time.
Senior Project Managers at Maher & Maher manage projects that develop and deliver varied and innovative outreach, technical assistance, and training solutions for clients. These solutions include change management strategies, online learning platforms and web-based training, in-person facilitation and training, and technical assistance guides and materials. Maher & Maher’s projects focus on a range of topics, such as apprenticeship, competency models, youth programs, sector strategies, and others, that are critical to workforce development today.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages day-to-day operations of the project.
- Serves as primary point of contact for the client.
- Develops and implements project management tools and processes to increase team efficiency and client results.
- Leads project tasks and teams.
- Manages the project budget and resource allocations.
- Manages technical assistance and training products and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 10 years of professional experience related to managing projects. Experience in workforce development, education, or related fields is preferred but not required.
- At least 5 years of experience specifically working as a project manager, including managing teams, managing project budgets, developing and managing project plans, and developing resource allocations.
- Previous consulting experience preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience managing federal contracts is a plus.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to lead projects.
- Ability to lead project teams and work effectively as part of diverse teams.
- Resourceful and capable in anticipating problems and effectively resolving challenges.Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with demonstrated ability to express complex ideas clearly.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to manage work on multiple, concurrent projects.
- Resourceful and capable in anticipating problems and effectively resolving challenges.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Capability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Desire to learn new things and apply the latest trends and technologies to the work.
Maher & Maher is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.